Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Challenge #22 Winners


Is it the third of the month already? I apologize! Here are our challenge winners for Sami Stamps Challenge #22: "Anything Goes!"

First Place:
Corine
This project is absolutely stunning! I am in love with the paper and the arrangement of embellishments. And have I mentioned the coloring? Beatufiul! Great project Corine!

Second Place:
I love CAS projects and this card is no exception. I especially love the splashes of glitter and the cute sentiment.


Honorable Mention:

Claudia's kaartjes
Cute, Cute, Cute! What a fun, bright project! 

What a beautiful card! I love the way the soft color scheme flows throughout the card. And look at
that way the dress is colored? Beautiful highlights and shadows. 

Congratulations to the winners! Any entries mentioned above please e-mail me at sami@adayfordaisies.com to claim your prizes!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! So honored to among chosen with these other beauties!! Thanks so much! Sending off an e-mail shortly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you zo much for the honorable mention!
    Hugs, Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you zo much for the honorable mention!
    Hugs, Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete