Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Challenge #16 WINNER!



CONGRATULATIONS

Chanya13- First Place!
This card is beautiful! From the color scheme to the layout to the mix of embellishments and papers! Wonderful, wonderful job! Chanya used Sami Stamps image "Holding Flowers In My Hat."

Sharon R-Second Place!
There is something about this image that just aesthetically appeals to me! I love the colors and the mesh behind the image. Sharon used Sami Stamps image "Ice Cream Beauty."

And because I just can't help myself...

Lucy Patrick- 3rd Place!
The coloring of her hair is just stunning. I love the highlights contrast against the dark shadows. Beautiful colors as well. Lucy used Sami Stamps image "Wild Flower Beauty."

Chanya13, Sharon R, and Lucy Patrick: e-mail me at sami@adayfordaisies.com to claim your prizes!


We had so many wonderful entries this challenge! As a big THANK YOU to all of you that participated, all participants in the Sami Stamps Challenge #16 will receive $1.00 off their next Sami Stamps order. 

There is no expiration to this offer. Simply e-mail me at sami@adayfordaisies.com with your order and remind me that you were a participant in the #16 challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Sami, I'm so happy you liked my card using one of your gorgeous images, the 2 other cards are lovely so congratulations to the other winners too. XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners!!! And wow that's so generous of you Sami! Thank you for that rebate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much :) I'm so happy :) Congratulations to the other winners :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chanya! Please e-mail me at sami@adayfordaisies.com and I would love to send you your girft certificate! =)

      Delete