Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day


One day when my son was about 2 months old, my husband, my son, and I were walking through the park when we came to a long strip of the pathway blocked by the spray from sprinklers. We stopped, hesitated, then my husband turned to me. "You know you want to." Without further hesitation I charged through them pushing the stroller as fast as I could. It was so fun we even did another lap around the park so I could do it again. The second time through I was laughing..my son was crying. I peeked under the cover of the stroller at him and he was all wet! Apparently there was a hole where the two covers for the stroller come together.



A New Freebee has been added to the shop for a limited time!

***freebee has now been removed from shop***

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mothers Day They Are Lovely Memories Cherish Them

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one of the most joyful photos I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete