Monday, December 2, 2013

Sami Stamps Challenge #007 WINNERS


Kathy did a wonderful job at Clean and Simple! CAS seems to be a harder design to master yet Kathy's card is both CAS and designed very well. Plus that sentiment is darling paired with this image! What an adorable card!

AND

Kylie also did a marvelous job at CAS! I absolutely LOVE her color choices and the way she executed her coloring. Beautiful Card Kylie!

There were so many beautiful cards I couldn't pick just one!

Please contact me at sami@adayfordaisies.com and we can talk about the details of being a guest DT member of Sami Stamps!

Also check out the Crafter's Gallery! New images have been added!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card, Sami. I was so excited when I saw this (actually I still am, lol) xx

    ReplyDelete